Our favorites Mexican restaurants in Vancouver
Posted on August 28, 2013 by Latin Fitness Ztudio
As you know the two co-founders of Latin Fitness Ztudio, Silvi and Ivy are from Mexico. This might be why they are known as the Mexy Mexy Girls throughout the Vancouver Latin community….
As good Mexicans, they love food. Living in Vancouver it can be difficult to find the real good and authentic food they grew up with. Difficult, yes, but not impossible and after years of trying all Vancouver Mexican restaurants they are sharing with you their top 5.
- The Mexican – Try their Torta Ahogada – 1049 Granville St, Vancouver
- La Taqueria – Try their Taco Al Pastor – 3 locations throughout Vancouver
- La Casita – Try their Sopa De Tortilla – 101 West Cordova, Vancouver
- Ole Ole Mexican Deli – Try their Enchiladas De Pollo Verdes – 831 12th St, New Westminster
- Patron Tacos & Cantina – Try their Michelada – 265 Robson St, Vancouver
Don’t hesitate to add a comment to this post mentioning your favorite Mexican restaurants. We’ll love to hear about it (and try it).