October Latin Events in Metro Vancouver
Posted on October 2, 2013 by Latin Fitness Ztudio
Starting this month, we’ll help you find some of the best and unique Latin events in Vancouver.
Saturday, October 5th:
- Zumbathon @Fitness Unlimited, Langley
Sunday, October 6th:
- “Gloria” to pay Tribute to Waldo Briño @ Vancouver International Film Festival
- Baila por Mexico Zumbathon, Langley
Saturday, October 12th:
- Latin Fitness Ztudio: Beginner 101 workshop , learn the basics of Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Reggaeton, Bachata.
- Día de la Hispanidad (Spanish National Day)
- Unidos por Sinaloa Charity event, Vancouver
Thursday October 17th:
- Federico Aubele @ ELECTRIC OWL
Saturday October 19th:
- REY RUIZ Live in Vancouver (accompanied by his 14-piece band!!!)
Friday October 25th:
- Latin Fitness Ztudio: Zumba MasterClass with Jaime Farfan. More info and tickets.
Saturday October 26th:
If you wish to suggest additional events for the upcoming months, please don’t hesitate to contact us.