November Latin Events in Vancouver
Posted on November 3, 2013 by Latin Fitness Ztudio
We’ve selected for you some of the best and unique Latin events in Vancouver and the lower mainland.
Now until March 30, 2014:
- The Marvellous Real: Art from Mexico, 1926 – 2011, Museum of Anthropology, Vancouver
October 30th until November 10th:
Saturday, November 9th:
- Gran Parranda Vallenata de integracion latino Colombiana at the Capri Hall, Vancouver.
- Fiesta with Orchestra Tropicana, DJ Julio and DJ Casanova, at Pop Opera Night Club, Vancouver
- 5th Annual 2013 Vancouver Salsa Showcase, Ukrainian Center, Vancouver
Friday, November 22nd:
- Motown Bandits & Ashley Dias presents: Movember Zumba Fitness Fundraising, at Latin Fitness Ztudio.
- Tu Idioma Meets the 80’s and 90’s party, Backstage lounge, Vancouver
November 22 & 23:
- Karen Flamenco: Snow Queen, at the Vancouver Playhouse.
Sunday, November 24th:
- Latin Fitness Ztudio: SenSalsa workshop for women with Marilu Retana.
- International Soccer: Canada’s Women’s National Team Vs. Mexico, BC Place, Vancouver
Saturday, November 30th:
- Pinata Workshop, Museum of Anthropology, Vancouver
If you wish to suggest additional events for the upcoming months, please don’t hesitate to contact us.