Essentrics and ABS class - TRIAL CLASS
Posted on August 14, 2017 by Silvia (Silvita) Ortega
Latin Fitness Ztudio it’s always finding different ways to keep our classes challenging and exciting for all of you, we try to learn from the latest trends from other cities. Montreal has been excelling with amazing new Fitness techniques and one them is ESSENTRICS.
LFZ is excited to host a demo class Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 6pm with Montreal Instructor Doreen Chan. Doreen is an experienced Barre, Pilates and Yoga Instructor originally from Montreal and currently residing in Vancouver.
Now, what’s Essentrics? Essentrics is a body movement, Stretching class. Essentrics is a program that stretches and strengthens the whole body, leaving you feeling longer, leaner more toned and with greater flexibility,
Who Does Essentrics?
The ESSENTRICS program has been widely used for over fifteen years by Olympians and professional athletes, as well as many teams in a wide variety of sports including: football, basketball, hockey, speed skating, figure skating, gymnastics, squash, volleyball, skiing, diving and swimming.
ESSENTRICS strengthens and stretches every muscle in the body eccentrically, re-balancing the muscular structure with continuous rotational movements. It incorporates various techniques including PNF and isometrics, while systematically working every joint of the body. This full body flexibility technique works through the muscle chains, liberating and empowering the muscles, and relieving them from tension in the process
Who ESSENTRICS® is for:
Women and Men of all ages who:
• Enjoy a dynamic workout with motivating music
• Are looking to tone their body without weights
• Want to increase flexibility and overall mobility
• Are worried about bulking up their muscles, but want definition
• Have tight hips, back and shoulders and need increased range of motion
• Are recovering from injury but still want to keep their body active
• Have had past injuries and seek a safe workout
• Seeking a workout to help relieve pain
• Are runners, cyclers , spinners or are training for an endurance event (marathon,
What ESSENTRICS® Does:
For Body Shaping:
o Defines the waist
o Creates toned, lean and strong arms
o Slenderizes thighs and quads
o Creates flat, defined Abdominals.
o Improves posture
o Lifts the butt
o Targets and firms every muscle in the body
For Health & Performance:
o Increases full body flexibility
o Helps relieve pain
o Unlocks tight muscles and joints
o Strengthens the spine and core, It Helps to treat and prevent back pain.
o Age-defying workout: creates a youthful feeling body
o Improves agility and speed for sports
o Supports injury prevention
o Helps speed-up recovery time through increased blood flow
We look forward to seeing you Thursday!
The 21 Day ABS Challenge Winner!!
Posted on July 28, 2014 by Silvia (Silvita) Ortega
The 21 Day ABS challenge has come to an end and we are very proud of each one of the participants. It was a fearless competition, and Natasa Trajkovic took the winning title by losing 10 Pounds and 8 inches of her body , an outstanding end result. The runner up is Sanja Radulovic losing nearly 7 pounds and 5 inches of her body waist. Lorena Fierroand Lizzet Rizo are tied for 3rd place by losing 5 pounds and 3 inches.
A very close competition, and we are very inspired by your dedication and hard work. We are pleased to had helped you build a stronger core and to get you closer to your fitness goal, keep up the amazing work, always remember that consistence, perseverance and discipline are key to success.
To continue with the amazing journey we will be having another Challenge, this time will be an Upper Body & Lower body 21 Day & 30 Day Challenge.
Very much like our ABS challenge you will be given a group of exercises targeting your agonist and antagonist muscles groups. One day you will target your upper body, next day lower body and so on. Register before Friday, August 01, 2014 and get 5% off by using the promotion code: challenge.
21 Day & 30 Day Upper body and lower body Challenge Starts:Monday , August 18, 2014. Please, read our challenge rules before signing up. Register Online now.
Summer Latin Events in Vancouver
Posted on June 8, 2014 by Silvia (Silvita) Ortega
With the sun finally back, Vancouver is ready for another Latin summer. We have selected for you some of the best and unique Latin events in Vancouver and the lower mainland. Have a look:
June 12 to July 13
- Watch FIFA world cup games at the Latin America House at Edgewater Casino in downtown Vancouver
Friday, June 20
- Jaime Farfan is back for another Zumba Masterclass at the Latin Fitness Ztudio.
Wednesday, June 25
- Tasting Plates Latin American Flavours presented by Vancouver Foodster.
June to September
- Latin Summer Cruise 2014. Time to party!
June 20 t0 July 1st
- The Vancouver International Jazz Festival is back. Check out the full schedule.
July 5 and 6
- Carnaval Del Sol 2014, Granville Street, Vancouver
July 6, 7, 8
- Viva La Tradicion ( Mariachi concert series ), Waterfront, Vancouver
Saturday July 19
- The famous salsa band Puerto Rican Power will be in Vancouver for the very first time. Facebook’s event page.
Sunday August 17
- Latin Summer Fest, Trout Lake Park, Vancouver
- Mexico Fest Week, Vancouver
Zumba Master class with Roberto Morales in Vancouver. Sunday March 16.
Posted on March 2, 2014 by Silvia (Silvita) Ortega
Roberto Morales is back to Vancouver and we are thrilled to host with him a Zumba Masterclass on Sunday March 16.
Roberto already came to the Latin Fitness Ztudio back in April 2012 and it was a blast. Check out the video of list last visit below.
Don’t miss his next visit in Vancouver:
- Sunday March 16 at 1:30PM (1.5h)
- $15 PRE-SALE. Buy Now.
- $20 AT THE DOOR
- Latin Fitness Ztudio: 5595 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC
March Latin Events in Vancouver
Posted on March 2, 2014 by Silvia (Silvita) Ortega
We have selected for you some of the best and unique Latin events in Vancouver and the lower mainland. Have a look:
- Mexican dinner at Trafalgar restaurant with chef Paul Haldane and Alejandro Castrillo. Vancouver
Sunday March 16
- Latin Fitness Ztudio: Zumba Master class with Zumba Education Specialist Roberto Morales, Burnaby See details.
Saturday March 22
- Latin Fitness Ztudio: Beginner 101 workshop, Burnaby.
March 24 and 25
- ExpoPlaza Latina: The 2nd Annual Latin American Business Conference in Canada. At the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, Vancouver.